Lồng Tiếng Lindgren makes 34 saves, Resources resist Blue Jackets

Chesley

Thành Viên
WASHINGTON-- Charlie Lindgren made 34 saves, including 14 in the third period, to assist the Washington Capitals beat the Columbus Blue Jackets 2-1 at Funding One Sector on Saturday. Lindgren, that missed 6 games with a lower-body injury T.J. Oshie Jersey, was playing his second video game of the period and first in 22 days."Being back in the pipes this evening felt good, " Lindgren claimed. "It's been, I assume, over 3 weeks given that I played, and to obtain a big win against Columbus was rather awesome."Tom Wilson and Sonny Milano racked up for the Fundings, who have won 4 of five.Washington, which has scored 19 goals in 10 games this period, had a season-high 25 blocked shots."We did sufficient to obtain it done tonight, " Wilson stated. "I assumed we did a great deal of excellent stuff in the area. If we keep doing that the bounces will certainly come. That being stated, we did a great work, given up, did the little points in the third." CBJWSH: Wilson flaunts some hand eye and scores CBJWSH: Milano caps off pleasant passing with goal Milano made it 2-0 at 17:21 when he was left alone near the left post and scored into an open internet off Nick Jensen's shot-pass from the appropriate circle."I was really hoping no one saw me slip behind besides 'Jense, '" Milano said. "And nobody did and I had a wide-open internet."Voronkov pulled the Blue Jackets within 2-1 at 1:38 of the 2nd period when he deflected Marchenko's factor fired past Lindgren."We came out actually tough and we're down 2-0 also after the initial, but that was our finest duration, " Columbus train Pascal Vincent said. "And after that the second period, we're going to find a way to obtain better and the 3rd period, there was press Logan Day Jersey, definitely, and I assumed we were coming back."Washington defenseman Trevor van Riemsdyk left the video game midway via the very first period with a lower-body injury after his left leg struck completion boards while he was seeking a puck against Columbus onward Justin Danforth. Carbery did not have an update after the game.

Banner Fshare
Banner Fshare